Tell Your Story to a Global Audience
Project nomination submissions are now open!
Deadline to submit is April 15, so don’t delay.
Be Considered a Leader in Infrastructure
The 2024 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure is an exciting and well-regarded global competition that recognizes the digital advancements in infrastructure. Since 2004, the awards program has recognized over 5,000 of the world’s most outstanding infrastructure projects.
It is a unique program that is truly global in scope and comprehensive in categories covered. The award categories encompass all forms of infrastructure projects and stages – from design, to construction, to operations. Nominating your project provides great recognition, exciting rewards, and unique opportunities to network and promote your organization.
Enter Your Project Today! Deadline to Submit is April 15
Why Nominate A Project
Nominating your project is the first step towards gaining global recognition for your infrastructure project. Take a look at the benefits and rewards of becoming a nominee, finalist, and winner.
Every nominee receives a certificate of participation and is recognized in the Infrastructure Yearbook, which is just the beginning of how your project can be promoted to a global audience through Bentley’s marketing and public relations activities.
The finalists receive all the rewards of the nominees. In addition, a member of your organization will win a trip to the event to present your project before the jurors, peers, and key members of the industry’s most influential press. All the finalists are honored at the highly anticipated awards celebrations, and receive a finalist trophy.
The winners receive all the rewards of nominees and finalists. In addition, they receive a $1,000 charitable donation in their organization’s name. An exclusive press release featuring the winners and their organizations will be distributed to leading industry publications across the globe, and winning projects will be covered by our strategic media partners. If a trip and global recognition aren’t enough, winners also receive a designed trophy, and a framed photo of your organization’s representative accepting the award!
The submission consists of three steps:
1 | Complete the online nomination form
2 | Upload supporting material, including at least three high-resolution images and relevant videos
3 | Accept the Terms of the Participation Agreement
Watch Video to understand the submission process in ONE minute!
If you have any questions on the awards, please contact [email protected]
- Bentley software must be utilized in the creation of the project
- Previous Awards submissions will not be accepted, unless the project has changed significantly or is in a different phase of development or operation.
- Organizations can submit multiple projects, regardless of whether they are all in the same category or in different categories; however, they cannot submit the same project in multiple categories (i.e. each project can ONLY be submitted once into one category).
- Participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the independent jurors, which are final and binding, on all matters pertaining to the Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure.
- Bentley reserves the right to disqualify projects that fail to meet these rules and requirements.
- Bentley assumes no responsibility for failure of any project to be received by the deadline due to incomplete or late entries.
- If a given project is not submitted under a suitable and compatible category, Bentley may place the project in an awards class or category that best fits the project’s goals and achievements.
- The final competition categories are subject to change, based on actual entries.
- You must accept the participation agreement terms for your project to be considered as a nominee.
- Participants warrant that they have received all necessary approvals and authorizations to accept the terms of the participation agreement with respect to the project entry.
Important Event Milestones
Project Submissions Open
Tell your story to a global audience and submit a project today! To read about how to submit an award-winning project, visit our resource page.
Project Submissions Close
Get your submissions in before it’s too late.
Check back to see if you’ve been selected to be in the running to win.
Celebrate with us as we crown the winners.
Never Miss a Thing
Sign up to be notified for the latest and greatest happenings for this year’s Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital Awards.