Empower People to Do more
Create the visibility and insights for data-driven decisions that make infrastructure sustainable and resilient, and better serve your stakeholders.
What is a Digital Twin?
A realistic and dynamic digital representation of a physical asset, system or city
Know your assets – what they are, how they perform, and when change is needed. Access anytime, anywhere with robust cloud infrastructure and data centers around the world.
Single View of the Truth
- Combine disparate engineering data created by diverse design tools into a federated environment with no disruption to your current tools or processes
- Align engineering data with reality geospatial, IoT, and other operational data
- Build and manage small or very large digital twins
Visualize, Simulate, and Monitor
- Visualize and track changes, including changes in real-world conditions from IoT-connected devices
- Combine disparate data into a federated environment that reflects current conditions and predicts future conditions for inspections, reporting, and insights
- Use immersive visualization
- Obtain analytics visibility and gain insights through artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
Improve Decisions. Get Results.
- Reduce the cost and time of delivering projects and managing assets
- Improve the level and quality of services delivered internally and externally
- Reduce the risk associated with assets, and the liability resulting from asset failures
- Meet your sustainability goals
Make Data Accessible and Actionable
See people like you experiencing improved decision support across design, construction, and operations.
— Daniela Aprea, BIM Manager, Italferr S.p.A.