2023 Press Coverage
The Virtual Press Kit offers access to press announcements, images, media interview resources, information about the Going Digital Award finalist and winner projects. It also provides access to user stories and articles, keynotes, product and technology updates, industry breakout sessions, and more.
Share the News:
Inspiring Keynotes, Product and Technology Updates, and Industry Breakout Sessions
Catch sessions from Year in Infrastructure 2023
This year’s event may be over, but you can still watch the keynotes and industry breakout sessions on demand.
Translated Press Releases are available upon request, via press contact button below.
Media Interview Resources
User Stories and Articles
- Robert Street Bridge Rehabilitation Sets New Standard for Digital Advancement in Bridge Industry — Read Article
- Himalayan Bungy Takes Adventure Tourism to New Heights in Rishikesh — Read Article
- Kozani Water Distribution System Leads Greece in Technological Advancement — Read Article
- Turyapada Tower Maximizes North Bali’s Tourism Appeal while Adding Critical Telecommunications Capabilities — Read Article
- Salerno-Reggio Calabria Railway Adds Vital Connections in Southern Italy — Read Article
- Kubuqi Photovoltaic Desertification Control Project Brings New Life to the Desert — Read Article
- Yuba Water Establishes Digital Twin for Automated Monitoring of California’s Second Tallest Dam — Read Article
- New 225kV Transmission Lines and Substations Provide Reliable Power Supply to Impoverished Regions of Cameroon — Read Article
- Waskita Karya Designs Toll Road Network to Support Development of Indonesia’s New Smart Sustainable Capital City — Read Article
- Benesch Pilots AI/ML and Digital Twin Technology to Streamline Traditional Pavement Assessment Workflows — Read Article
- WSP Australia Leverages Digital Twin Solutions, Driving Innovation in Enterprise Engineering to Meet Evolving Industry Demands — Read Article
- Dublin City University (DCU) Campus Serves as Testbed for Exploring AI and Digital Twins for Smart City Innovations — Read Article
- Port Authority of New South Wales — Read Article
- Yuba Water Agency Establishes a Near Real-time Monitoring System to Detect Cracks and Ensure the Resiliency of a Dam — Read Article
- Beijing Municipal Institute of City Planning & Design Reduces Carbon Emissions and Improves Resident Convenience with a New Rail Line — Read Article
- Kenya Geological Survey Enhances Sustainability Planning with a Nationwide Airborne Map of the Entire Country — Read Article
- Contact Energy Completes a Geothermal Generation Station that Provides 3.5% of New Zealand’s Electricity — Read Article
- Geoinfo Services Designs a Low-carbon Water System to Provide Clean, 24/7 Service to One of India’s Holiest Cities — Read Article
Congratulations to the 2023 Winners and Finalists!
Celebrate Our Extraordinary Users.
The Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure honors the extraordinary work of Bentley software users advancing infrastructure design, construction, and operations throughout the world.