Simulate People Movement to Deliver Fit-for-Purpose Infrastructure
Generate simulations with predictive capacity across a wide range of scenarios and explore how pedestrians and crowds interact with infrastructure and each other.
What is LEGION Simulator?
Perform virtual experiments on the design and operation of a site and assess the impact of different levels of pedestrian demand. With sophisticated modeling, analysis, and presentation capabilities for projects ranging from airports to train stations to sports venues, LEGION Simulator helps enhance pedestrian flow and improve safety by allowing you to test evacuation strategies.
- Set up and run user-defined analyses and generate rich output based on a variety of metrics
- Record and play back parts of a simulation or run a new simulation
- Mimic all aspects of an individual’s movement, including personal preferences, awareness of surroundings, spatial restrictions, and perception of other’s behavior
- View simulations at various speeds, zoom in/out, pause/restart, and export for analysis
- Access default and automated maps and analyses to accelerate simulation analysis
- Use modeling and analysis tools to help meet social-distancing requirements in crowded environments
LEGION Model Builder is a prerequisite for LEGION Simulator.
Use technology based on extensive scientific research of pedestrians’ behavior in real contexts. Algorithms are patented, and simulation results have been validated against empirical measurements and qualitative studies.
Integrate with other applications to understand interaction among pedestrians and vehicles and individuals’ reaction to temperature and other variables.
Export and report clear output using maps, graphs, and video to accurately inform stakeholders about crowd densities, evacuation, space use, preferred paths, and overall social impact.
- Create simulation models
- Define space characteristics
- Specify population parameters
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
FEATURED USER STORIES
LEGION Software Resources
choose what is right for you
Licensing and Subscription options
One-year license with training
Virtuoso Subscription – A popular choice for small and medium-sized businesses
Get access to software that comes with training – fast! Bentley’s eStore, Virtuosity, offers a convenient way to lease a 12-month license of Bentley software for a low, upfront cost. Every online purchase through Virtuosity comes as a Virtuoso Subscription that includes training and auto-renewals.
With no contract required, it’s easy to get started quickly.
One-time purchase with support
Perpetual License with SELECT
A perpetual license of Bentley software is a one-time purchase, with a yearly maintenance subscription, called SELECT. This includes 24/7/365 technical support, learning resources, and the ability to exchange licenses for other software once a year. With SELECT, you will benefit from:
- License pooling, so you can access your software from multiple computers.
- Access additional Bentley software with Term Licenses, which allow you to pay for what you use without the upfront cost of purchasing a perpetual license.
Annual renewal quotes are delivered directly to your inbox, and our experienced Renewal Representatives are available to answer your questions and guide you through any changes you’d like to make.
We’ve got your back
For larger organizations with in-depth requirements, we offer plans to provide global pricing and access to our comprehensive portfolio of solutions and success plan services. Contact us about how to get access to software, global best practices, implementation services, training, and technical support to help your organization realize its full potential while addressing your unique needs.