Analyze and Extract Features of 3D Mapping Data
Optimize your reality modeling workflow and save time with advanced analysis tools to complete measurements, extract features, and perform advanced analysis using massive amounts of reality data.
What is Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction?
Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction enables you to complete simple and complex measurements, auto-extract features, and perform advanced analysis using massive amounts of point cloud, imagery, textured mesh, and traditional GIS resources.
Visualize and Navigate
- Import any data in real-time Fuse in real-time various reality data resources of any size from any system into a single view of truth
- View and navigate in full 3D View and navigate through your massive amounts of LiDAR, meshes, imagery, and other reality data. Automatically play through and overlay with any 2D and 3D GIS/CAD resource.
- Automatically recognize points, surfaces, ridges, and corners Detect underlying surfaces, snap to the nearest point, and interpolate between points using smart hovering capabilities
Measure and Extract
- Measure your mapping data and imagery Accurately measure 2D and 3D coordinates from all your mapping resources. Apply assisted and automated measurements of points, distances, polylines, catenaries, boxes, and areas to extract and segment the assets of your choice.
- Automatically extract features Efficiently extract road and rail elements such as poles, traffic signs, trees, curbs, guard rails, crosswalks, walls, fences, or any other type element with semi- and fully automated detection capabilities.
- Automate feature extraction workflow Improve your workflows and generate faster feature extractions with assisted feature extraction management capabilities to complete a full inventory of your project environment.
Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction is available in three versions: Basic, Standard, and Pro.
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
— Nikolas Smilovsky, Mapping Department Manager, BPG Designs