Run Bentley architecture, engineering, and construction software in the cloud with robust cloud services
Bentley can provision, manage, monitor, and support its industry-leading software solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction wherever and whenever users need them. Bentley MANAGEservices ensures rapid deployment, business process discipline, and consistent roll-out in a robust cloud services environment. You remain in control. Spin up fast. Improve agility. Focus on outcomes, not inputs.
By using Bentley MANAGEservices, users are assured that they are getting the most value out of Bentley software, that they are implementing industry best practices, while at the same time achieving true information mobility.
With greater agility, flexibility, and scalability from Bentley MANAGEservices, users are able to focus their internal resources on other important activities while relying on Bentley’s in-depth knowledge of its own software applications to ensure optimization for mission-critical performance and responsiveness.
Bentley MANAGEservices means that users always have the most up-to-date versions of the software, which allows them to take advantage of innovations as soon as they are released. With one services provider guaranteeing predefined service levels, users do not have to worry about managing multiple vendor relationships or triaging system outages.
Bentley MANAGEservices represents a proven way to manage the risks associated with provisioning software – in a budget-friendly, predictable commercial model.
Key features of Bentley MANAGEservices include:
- Best-in-class cloud-computing infrastructure with 24/7 monitoring and management
- Service quality is assured by predefined KPIs and SLAs
- Certified engineers and technicians include managed services experts with an extensive track record of providing end-to-end solutions
- Secure storage that is flexible yet guarantees data integrity
- Comprehensive back-up procedures and data retention policies and regular restores ensure that all data is recoverable
- Managed firewalls protect networks and applications allowing authorized access, but preventing unwanted intruders
- Load balancers provide secure access to multiple dedicated servers, ensuring that any demand can be met
- Proven disaster recovery and business continuity plans are rehearsed annually
Bentley MANAGEservices Brochure
Managed Services for Integrated Projects Brochure
Managed Services for Intelligent Infrastructure Brochure
Top Five Trends in Managed Services Report