3D Structural Analysis & Design Engineering Software
The one-stop shop for any type of structural engineering tasks
STAAD.Pro is the structural engineering professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles, and much more through its flexible modeling environment, advanced features, and fluent data collaboration.
STAAD.Pro allows structural engineers to analyze and design virtually any type of structure through its flexible modeling environment, advanced features and fluent data collaboration.
- Flexible modeling is provided by a state-of-the-art graphical environment and the design supports over 70 international codes and over 20 U.S. codes in 7 languages.
- An array of advanced structural analysis and design features are included such as nuclear certification for 10CFR Part 50, 10CFR 21, ASME NQA-1-2000, time history and push over analysis and cable (linear and non-linear) analysis.
Efficiencies are gained through the ability to maintain and streamline current workflows with fluent data collaboration. STAAD.Pro integrates with other Bentley products such as STAAD.foundation and ProSteel and OpenSTAAD is provided for integration with third party programs.
Increased client base and therefore business growth can be realized in using STAAD.Pro to serve a broad spectrum of structural design projects and a global market.
Visit our STAAD.Pro Case Study page to read about these global structural projects.
Learn more about our wide array of structural software offerings.
STAAD.Pro V8i SELECTseries 5 includes
Enhanced Advanced Analysis Capabilities
- Advanced Cable Analysis: Nonlinear analysis capabilities for cable structures
- Missing Mass: Enhanced dynamic provisions
- Cloud analysis programme with Bentley CONNECT (Beta)
- AISC 360-10 Torsion design
- Canadian Steel S16-09 design including the current published amendments
- Eurocode National Annexes. Additional country options added to steel and concrete designs
- New Colombian seismic loading
- IS:456 enhanced beam design for column effects.
- RAM Connection module. Updated to utilize the current engine otherwise available as a standalone application.
- Brazilian, updated and now including published plate girder sections
- Steel joist UPT published by SJI.
Advanced Analysis Module
STAAD.Pro V8i Software Release Report (PDF)
The Structural Enterprise: Flexible licensing
Some of the top firms in the world use STAAD.Pro V8i
- Structural engineers
- Consulting engineers/ engineering consultants
- Structural engineering
- Structural consultant
- Multidisciplinary E/A and A/E
- Departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies
- Offshore platform designer