ProjectWise Schedule Simulation provides further insight into critical project planning information by importing, and linking to, schedule information managed in Microsoft Project, Excel, or Primavera.
With ProjectWise Schedule Simulation you can visually explore alternatives and create the most cost effective and safest construction scenario by visualizing schedule information and animating your 3D engineering model based on project schedule data.
Highlights of ProjectWise Schedule Simulation include:
- Import data from Microsoft Project, Excel or Primavera Project Planner
- Assign tasks to any element or group of elements
- Support for active model and references
- Animate objects based on schedule task
- Animate based on construction status
- Embed motion and scripting
- Highlight, isolate, and zoom to graphics linked to schedule tasks
- Review multiple schedule scenarios simultaneously
- Export data to Microsoft Project, Excel or Primavera Project Planner
- Retain links between tasks and elements
- Produce schedule simulation animations in industry standard formats
For more information on ProjectWise Schedule Simulation, please see the online help document delivered with MicroStation V8i or Bentley Navigator V8i.
ProjectWise Schedule Simulation is delivered and installed as part of MicroStation V8i and Bentley Navigator V8i.
Please follow all of the instructions associated with MicroStation V8i prior to installation to best take advantage of ProjectWise Schedule Simulation.
ProjectWise Schedule Simulation V8i is delivered as part of MicroStation V8i or Bentley Navigator V8i, and will run for 30 days in evaluation mode.
After that initial evaluation period you will need to procure a right to run license for the service and ensure that each user has a ProjectWise Passport. To procure either please contact your Bentley Account Manager.