HAMMER is the only transient analysis and water hammer modeling product to run from within MicroStation, AutoCAD, and ArcGIS, or as a stand-alone application.
Water utilities, municipalities, and engineering firms around the world trust HAMMER to efficiently identify, manage, and mitigate the risks associated with transients.
Trust HAMMER's computationally rigorous hydraulic engine and easy-to-use interface to efficiently identify, manage, and mitigate water surge risks.
With HAMMER, you can:
- Develop cost-effective surge control strategies
- Prevent costly infrastructure damage
- Trim construction, operation, and maintenance budgets
- Model any surge protection device
- Minimize wear and tear on pipes
- Simulate any transient condition
- Ensure the longevity of your water system
- Prepare for power failures and minimize service interruptions
HAMMER lets you interface directly with WaterCAD and WaterGEMS and import data from EPANET, eliminating the need for time-consuming model building.
Who uses HAMMER?
See what users of HAMMER also bought
GMI saves $50,000 in water system design costs using HAMMER and Bentley AutoPIPE