The infrastructure industry's BIM viewer of choice for interacting with IFC’s, DGNs, DWGs, and i-models, as well as point clouds and many other industry formats.
With millions of users, Bentley View is arguably the industry's most powerful free BIM viewer. Meeting the industry’s demanding needs for viewing BIM, Bentley View supports over 50 other file formats, including CAD and raster image formats.
Use Bentley View to explore the BIM 3D models as well as 2D drawings and detail sheets. Navigate the project via hypermodels if you have access to an i-model. Simply view files, search for objects, prepare lists, measure distances and areas accurately, and print drawings to scale, including to 3D PDF—all with full fidelity, without translations, on every desktop, for free.
Bentley View is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Traditional Chinese, and Polish.
Some of the key features included in the latest version include:
- RealDWG 2014
- Supports point-cloud streaming
- LandXML and Bentley civil terrain models
- JT format
- Rhino V5
Advanced Viewing Features
- Dynamically explore models with Clip Volume to slice through models
- Easily navigate using touch screen support in Windows 8
- Analyze models by changing their visual display based on object attributes (i.e., height, slope, aspect angle)
- View and navigate Bentley's groundbreaking hypermodels and their embedded plans, sections, and elevations