Bentley Map is a desktop geospatial information system that is 3D by nature and designed to meet the needs of infrastructure professionals. Bentley Map is offered in three editions aligned with user requirements: Bentley Map PowerView, Bentley Map, and Bentley Map Enterprise.
Bentley Map is a fully featured GIS that is 3D by nature. It is designed to address the unique and challenging needs of organizations that map, plan, design, build, and operate the world's infrastructure. It supports the creation, persistence, maintenance, analysis, and sharing of 2D/3D geospatial information. It is also ideal for developing custom GIS applications.
With Bentley Map, you can:
- Leverage native Oracle Spatial or SQL Server Spatial to store and edit all types of spatial data
- Utilize smart 3D Object Editing Tools
- Analyze 2D and 3D spatial data
- Access and share disparate data stored in non-Bentley formats
- Define and administer feature models and rules-based symbology and annotation
- Generate powerful 3D scenes and animations
- Manage the entire cadastral fabric
- Publish high-quality maps for map books or large-scale plots
Bentley Map is available in three editions, aligning the most powerful GIS products to your infrastructure business workflows.
- Bentley Map PowerView: Visualization and editing of 2D/3D geospatial information (stand-alone)
- Bentley Map: Editing, analysis, and management of 2D/3D geospatial information including map finishing and advanced parcel management tools (runs stand-alone or on MicroStation)
- Bentley Map Enterprise: Enterprise editing, analysis, and management of 2D/3D geospatial information together with advanced raster image management (stand-alone)
Which edition is right for you?
At-a-glance: the 3 editions of Bentley Map (PDF)
Product data sheets:
- Bentley Map Enterprise (PDF)
- Bentley Map (PDF)
- Bentley Map PowerView (PDF)
- Native Oracle Spatial support for all types of spatial data
- Smart 3D object editing tools
- 3D spatial analysis