STUDENTserver is a self-service website designed exclusively for educators and students to access a large library of over 50 Bentley products, training, technical support, and more.
- No cost for software downloads
- Reduce administrative time requirements by 90% and decrease labor costs
- Full access control lifts the burden of registering, downloading, licensing, and troubleshooting
- Improve service levels and practical fulfillment with just a single school code
- Relieve time pressure for shrinking IT departments
- Share subscription licenses among departments
Educators: Get your school's access code from your school administrator
Administrator: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your school's access code
Note: STUDENTserver is only available to educators and students attending schools under Bentley’s generous Academic SELECT Subscription.
Get Started Today!
Take a tour of STUDENTserver!
STUDENTserver in 5 Steps
- Register on STUDENTserver with your school's access code from your school administrator.
- Download and install Bentley software products relevant to your studies.
- Take online training and learn how to use your new software.
- Review your students' progress with Bentley training transcripts.
- Access Be Communities for a wealth of information such as technical answers via the wikis, tech notes, product forums, and more.
Still need help? Please view our registration video.
For more information, please contact the Be Careers Network at email@example.com or call 1-800-BENTLEY