Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations – all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2005 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
From buildings to bridges, transit to utilities, clean energy to clean water,
Bentley is Sustaining Infrastructure. Find out more in this inspiring video.
Learn more about Bentley Systems:
- Read Bentley's annual report
- Subscribe to our RSS news feed to receive all of the latest press releases and news alerts
- Explore a searchable collection of innovative infrastructure projects in The Year in Infrastructure
- Network with and learn from infrastructure professionals through Bentley Communities' forums
- View the top public- and private-sector owners of infrastructure in the Bentley Infrastructure 500