Work Your Way
Built by engineers for engineers.
WHAT IS RAM Structural system?
RAM Structural System provides you a complete solution for analysis, design, drafting, and documentation for steel and concrete buildings, foundations, and even individual structural components; all in compliance with your local building codes.
With RAM, you will save time and money by automating the most tedious, repetitive, and time-consuming tasks so that you can focus on the more critical aspects of design and provide a cost-effective solution to your client.
- Analyze the buildings’ lateral system for wind and seismic loads in the most practical way.
- Calculate gravity load distribution using methods tailored to specific framing systems.
- Design structural steel and concrete elements, including foundations.
- Efficiently design safe, optimized concrete tilt-up walls.
- Share structural data with applications such as Revit, Tekla, and OpenBuildings.
- Automatically update documentation including plans and elevations when changes are made to the 3D model.
RAM Structural System
Save countless hours with an intuitive modeling environment for concrete and steel-framed buildings.
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
— Parsons Brinkerhoff, WSP
FEATURED USER STORIES
RAM Software Resources
choose what is right for you
Licensing and Subscription options
One-year license with training
Virtuoso Subscription – A popular choice for small and medium-sized businesses
Get access to software that comes with training – fast! Bentley’s eStore, Virtuosity, offers a convenient way to lease a 12-month license of Bentley software for a low, upfront cost. Every online purchase through Virtuosity comes as a Virtuoso Subscription that includes training and auto-renewals.
With no contract required, it’s easy to get started quickly.
One-time purchase with support
Perpetual License with SELECT
A perpetual license of Bentley software is a one-time purchase, with a yearly maintenance subscription, called SELECT. This includes 24/7/365 technical support, learning resources, and the ability to exchange licenses for other software once a year. With SELECT, you will benefit from:
- License pooling, so you can access your software from multiple computers.
- Access additional Bentley software with Term Licenses, which allow you to pay for what you use without the upfront cost of purchasing a perpetual license.
Annual renewal quotes are delivered directly to your inbox, and our experienced Renewal Representatives are available to answer your questions and guide you through any changes you’d like to make.
We’ve got your back
For larger organizations with in-depth requirements, we offer plans to provide global pricing and access to our comprehensive portfolio of solutions and success plan services. Contact us about how to get access to software, global best practices, implementation services, training, and technical support to help your organization realize its full potential while addressing your unique needs.