Work Your Way
Built by engineers for engineers.
WHAT IS RAM Structural system?
RAM Structural System provides you a complete solution for analysis, design, drafting, and documentation for steel and concrete buildings, foundations, and even individual structural components; all in compliance with your local building codes.
With RAM, you will save time and money by automating the most tedious, repetitive, and time-consuming tasks so that you can focus on the more critical aspects of design and provide a cost-effective solution to your client.
- Analyze the buildings’ lateral system for wind and seismic loads in the most practical way.
- Calculate gravity load distribution using methods tailored to specific framing systems.
- Design structural steel and concrete elements, including foundations.
- Efficiently design safe, optimized concrete tilt-up walls.
- Share structural data with applications such as Revit, Tekla, and OpenBuildings.
- Automatically update documentation including plans and elevations when changes are made to the 3D model.
RAM Structural System
Save countless hours with an intuitive modeling environment for concrete and steel-framed buildings.
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
— Parsons Brinkerhoff, WSP