Analyze and Extract Features of 3D Mapping Data
What is Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction?
Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction enables you to complete simple and complex measurements, auto-extract features, and perform advanced analysis using massive amounts of point cloud, imagery, textured mesh, and traditional GIS resources.
Visualize and Navigate
- Import any data in real-time Fuse in real-time various reality data resources of any size from any system into a single view of truth
- View and navigate in full 3D View and navigate through your massive amounts of LiDAR, meshes, imagery, and other reality data. Automatically play through and overlay with any 2D and 3D GIS/CAD resource.
- Automatically recognize points, surfaces, ridges, and corners Detect underlying surfaces, snap to the nearest point, and interpolate between points using smart hovering capabilities
Measure and Extract
- Measure your mapping data and imagery Accurately measure 2D and 3D coordinates from all your mapping resources. Apply assisted and automated measurements of points, distances, polylines, catenaries, boxes, and areas to extract and segment the assets of your choice.
- Automatically extract features Efficiently extract road and rail elements such as poles, traffic signs, trees, curbs, guard rails, crosswalks, walls, fences, or any other type element with semi- and fully automated detection capabilities.
- Automate feature extraction workflow Improve your workflows and generate faster feature extractions with assisted feature extraction management capabilities to complete a full inventory of your project environment.
Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction is available in three versions: Basic, Standard, and Pro.
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
— Nikolas Smilovsky, Mapping Department Manager, BPG Designs
FEATURED USER STORIES
Reality and Spatial Modeling Software Resources
choose what is right for you
Licensing and Subscription options
One-year license with training
Virtuoso Subscription – A popular choice for small and medium-sized businesses
Get access to software that comes with training – fast! Bentley’s eStore, Virtuosity, offers a convenient way to lease a 12-month license of Bentley software for a low, upfront cost. Every online purchase through Virtuosity comes as a Virtuoso Subscription that includes training and auto-renewals.
With no contract required, it’s easy to get started quickly.
One-time purchase with support
Perpetual License with SELECT
A perpetual license of Bentley software is a one-time purchase, with a yearly maintenance subscription, called SELECT. This includes 24/7/365 technical support, learning resources, and the ability to exchange licenses for other software once a year. With SELECT, you will benefit from:
- License pooling, so you can access your software from multiple computers.
- Access additional Bentley software with Term Licenses, which allow you to pay for what you use without the upfront cost of purchasing a perpetual license.
Annual renewal quotes are delivered directly to your inbox, and our experienced Renewal Representatives are available to answer your questions and guide you through any changes you’d like to make.
We’ve got your back
For larger organizations with in-depth requirements, we offer plans to provide global pricing and access to our comprehensive portfolio of solutions and success plan services. Contact us about how to get access to software, global best practices, implementation services, training, and technical support to help your organization realize its full potential while addressing your unique needs.