Take Control of your bridge project
Unify project teams and stakeholders through a dynamic environment
What is OpenBridge Modeler?
OpenBridge Modeler incorporates multidisciplinary data into a single model so you can efficiently design and produce project deliverables in an interactive environment. With OpenBridge Modeler, it’s easy to work hand in hand with roadway engineers, bridge engineers, and contractors throughout the project lifecycle. You can reference existing conditions to improve accuracy, eliminate redundant data entry, and detect constructability issues or conflicts early on. This is your top choice for modeling bridges and saving time!
Create intelligent 3D Models
- Work smarter with 3D parametric modeling and iterative computational design to create an intelligent 3D BIM model
- Plan construction stages and construction methodology to optimize your activities in the field
- Reduce errors and minimize risk by creating an interoperable physical and analytical model that can be used throughout the bridge lifecycle
Reduce Cost and Changes
- Reuse stakeholder data to ensure up-to-date geometry, and survey information within one model
- Optimize design to terrain, roadways, access ramps, and related infrastructure by directly leveraging data from Bentley’s civil design software
- Use clash detection with structures, objects, and underground utilities to eliminate problems before construction begins
Visualize 3D Models
- Create stunning, real-world visuals to communicate design intent and promote the benefits of your project
- Make changes on the fly during the review process and easily incorporate stakeholder feedback into your design
- Identify construction issues before they occur with clash detection
- Design and model bridges
- Perform construction sequence investigation
- Manage project changes
- Integrate roadway geometry and topography
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
— Rui Afonso Tavares, LCW Consult, S.A.
FEATURED USER STORIES
OpenBridge Software Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
OpenBridge Modeler provides 3D parametric modeling capabilities and incorporates multi-disciplinary data into a single model to efficiently design, and produce project deliverables in a dynamic and interactive environment.
OpenBridge Modeler unifies roadway engineers, bridge engineers, and contractors from the earliest stages of a bridge project through design revisions and beyond. Referencing existing conditions improves accuracy, eliminates redundant data entry, and identifies constructability issues and conflicts early on.
OpenBridge Designer consolidates OpenBridge Modeler, with LEAP Bridge Concrete, LEAP Bridge Steel, RM Bridge RM Bridge Advanced, and RM Bridge Enterprise into one comprehensive bridge modelling, design, and analysis application.
The price of OpenBridge Modeler varies per region. While there are various types of licensing available, a common choice is the 12-month practitioner license offered through Bentley’s eStore. When you purchase through the eStore, you get a Virtuoso Subscription. This means you get the software and “Keys” (tokens) to redeem for customizable training, mentoring, and consulting services.
Intel Pentium-based or AMD Athlon-based processor 2.0 GHz or greater
Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
8 GB minimum, 32 GB recommended
1GB of video RAM or higher recommended
10 GB minimum free disk space
For the most up-to-date system requirements, visit Bentley Communities.