Improve your Design workflows
Create a true BIM model at the beginning of a bridge project with the combined power of OpenBridge Modeler, LEAP Bridge, and RM Bridge in one comprehensive software.
What is OpenBridge Designer?
OpenBridge Designer is a fully integrated modeling, analysis, and design application that produces deliverables derived directly from the models. It utilizes capabilities from OpenBridge Modeler for modeling and capabilities from LEAP and RM Bridge for analysis and design to meet all design and construction needs. With OpenBridge Designer, you can use one integrated product to create an interoperable physical and analytical model to use throughout the lifecycle of the bridge.
3D Physical Modeling
- Improve efficiency with a cross-discipline, collaborative 3D design environment
- Create intelligent models that allow reuse of data to ensure up-to-date geometry and survey information
- Mitigate risk by performing conflict analysis of bridge structures to eliminate errors before construction
Analysis and Design
- Speed up your design time with interconnected workflows
- Create multiple design alternatives with different analytical methods to optimize bridge designs
- Produce detailed design check and analysis reports quickly
Documentation and Constructability
- Deliver plans, design data, evaluations, material quantities, cost estimates, BIM deliverables, camber diagrams and construction data
- Quickly review bridge options, material types and span arrangements
- Streamline construction handover by sharing models with contractors to plan construction stages, project costs and schedules
- Model, analyze, and design bridges
- Produce required deliverables
- Streamline workflow from beginning to end
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
— Rui Afonso Tavares, LCW Consult, S.A.