Viewing software for DWG, IFC, DGN, i-models
In addition to viewing 3D models, you can use Bentley View as a free CAD viewer with capabilities to search for objects, measure distances and areas accurately, and print drawings to scale with full fidelity, on every desktop, for free. You can easily open DWG and open DXF designs with the same fidelity as the authoring software.
What is Bentley view?
With millions of users, Bentley View is the industry’s most powerful free viewer. In addition to being the most popular AutoCAD reader, you can view over 50 file formats, including CAD and raster images as well as Bentley’s uniquely powerful iModels.
Newly Added Format Support:
- SRealDWG 2018
- Point-cloud streaming
- Bentley civil terrain models
- JT format
- Rhino V5
- IFC viewer
- 3SM scalable meshes created with ContextCapture
Advanced Viewing Features:
- Navigate drawings and models using a new streamlined CONNECT Edition user interface
- Dynamically explore models with Clip Volume to slice through models
- Leverage display rules in DGNs to view geometry based on embedded properties
- Easily navigate using touch screen support in Windows 10
- Analyze models by changing their visual display based on object attributes (height, slope, aspect angle)
- View and navigate Bentley’s groundbreaking hypermodels and their embedded plans, sections, and elevations
- You can also use Bentley View as a MicroStation viewer, a free DXF viewer, and to open CAD files directly