When you need rapid point-cloud processing
Quickly visualize, manipulate, animate, and edit point clouds all in a single workflow for all your infrastructure projects.
What is Pointools?
Pointools is powered by Pointools Vortex, the industry’s leading point-cloud engine, which enables the support of very large point clouds. You can work on huge datasets with billions of points, manage scene parameters interactively, and rapidly load and unload native format point-cloud POD models. You will experience high-performance streaming with visual maximizing of point-cloud density, clarity, and detail. Generate professional-quality images, animations, and movies or produce high-resolution orthographic and perspective images to meet your project needs.
Process point clouds
- High-performance point-cloud engine
- Fast level of detail, layer-based editing and segmentation of data
- Professional-quality images, animations, and movies
- Clash detection
Import and view three types of objects
- Point clouds, which can be imported from a large range of scanners
- Textured 3D models, which can be imported from a number of common model formats
- 2D CAD drawings, which can be imported from DXF, DWG, and SHP file formats
- Process, visualize, view, and annotate point clouds
- Edit point clouds
- Detect clashes from point clouds
- Produce animations, videos, and fly-throughs
*Prices vary per region. For more options, see licensing and subscriptions section.
— Marc Cañas, Vice President, J.L. Patterson & Associates, Inc.