Virtual Press Kit
Share the News:
The Virtual Press Kit offers access to finalist presentations, press announcements, images, and information about the finalist and winner projects.
User Stories and Articles
- Indonesia’s Meninting Dam Project Supports Water Access in Promising Tourism Destination — Read More
- Kaunas City Digital Twin Creates a Digital Campus Ecosystem that Extends Beyond the University’s Walls — Read More
- Kasane Hot Springs Represents a New Geothermal Energy Source for Botswana — Read More
- National Banking Headquarters Redefines Sustainable Office Standards in the United Kingdom — Read More
- Arcadis Automates Design of Common Bridge Solutions along the U.K. Rail Network — Read More
Florida DOT Automates Quantity Estimations to Standardize Workflows Across Design and Improvement Projects — Read More
- Great Eastern Bypass Interchanges Improve Safety, Connectivity, and Travel Times in Perth’s Eastern Metropolitan Regions — Read More
Malaysia’s Largest Renewable Energy Utility Pilots Digital Twins to Optimize and Modernize Operations — Read More
National Highways Introduces Digital Twin Technology to Transform Engineering Information Management, Delivering U.K. Strategic Network Projects — Read More
Silo AI Pilots Smart, Data-driven Asset Optimization Service for Water and District Heating System Operators in Finland — Read More
- Foth Establishes a City-scale Digital Twin in Iowa to Better Manage Green and Grey Infrastructure — Read More
- Silo AI Uses Data Analysis to Reduce Water Loss and Improve Energy Efficiency for a Finland Piping Network — Read More
- Botswana International University Uses Detailed Geotechnical Analysis to bring Geothermal Energy to Africa — Read More
- The Kaunas University of Technology Monitors Real-time Building Energy Use within a City-scale Digital Twin — Read More
- Mott MacDonald Reduces Material Moved from a Massive Rail Site, Sharply Reducing Carbon Usage — Read More
- Ramboll India Integrates Circular Design in a Net-zero Airport to Efficiently Manage Water, Energy, and Materials while Preventing Flooding Events — Read More
Congratulations To The Winners & Finalists!
The Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure program celebrates the extraordinary work of our users.
The Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure showcases the outstanding contributions our users make to advance innovation and implement best practices in engineering, design, construction, operations, and project delivery.
Infrastructure Digital Yearbook 2022
2021 - The Bentley Infrastructure 500
2021 Annual Report
If you have any questions or need assistance with accessing content, we are here to help. Contact your usual PR contact or the PR team.
DIRECTOR, MEDIA RELATIONS
Phone: +1 203 805 0432
Email: [email protected]
SENIOR MANAGER, MEDIA RELATIONS
(ASIA, EMEA, LAOU)
Phone: +33 616 800 103
Email: [email protected]