Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure
Sign Up For Updates
Join this mailing list to get the latest news on the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure.
Awards Categories and Criteria
The categories for the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure encompass all forms of infrastructure projects and stages – from design, to construction, to operations. Review the criteria and category descriptions to decide which category best describes your project!
Meet the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure Finalists
Discover how the 2022 Finalists are going digital.
Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure
Bentley’s Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure is an exciting and well-regarded global competition that recognizes the digital advancements in infrastructure. Since 2004, the awards program has recognized over 4,400 of the world’s most outstanding infrastructure projects.
Open to all Bentley software users, it is a unique program that is truly global in scope and comprehensive in categories covered. The award categories encompass all forms of infrastructure projects and stages – from design, to construction, to operations.
Nominating your project provides great recognition, exciting rewards, and unique opportunities to network and promote your organization. All finalists will get a chance to present their projects at the Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure celebrations in London!
Why Nominate a Project
Nominating your project is the first step towards gaining global recognition for your infrastructure project. Take a look at the benefits and rewards of becoming a nominee, finalist, and winner.
Every nominee receives a certificate of participation and is recognized in the Infrastructure Yearbook, which is just the beginning of how your project can be promoted to a global audience through Bentley’s marketing and public relations activities.
As a finalist, a member of your organization wins a trip to London to present your project before the jurors, peers, and key members of the industry’s most influential press. All the finalists are honored at the highly anticipated awards celebrations, and receive a finalist trophy.
The winners receive all the rewards of nominees and finalists. In addition, they receive a $1,000 charitable donation in their organization’s name. An exclusive press release featuring the winners and their organizations will be distributed to leading industry publications across the globe and winning projects will be covered by our strategic media partners. If a trip to London and global recognition aren’t enough, winners also receive a custom-design, handmade trophy, a poster featuring the project, and a framed photo of your organization’s representative accepting the award!
The submission consists of three steps:
Complete the online nomination form
Upload supporting material, including at least three high-resolution images and relevant videos
Accept the Terms of the Participation Agreement
Nominations Open – March 10, 2022
Nominations Close – June 6, 2022
Initial Notifications to Finalists – Late August 2022
Finalists Announced – September 2022
Winners Announced at the Awards finale – November 15, 2022
Brief overview of the Awards program
How To Create a Winning Submission
Simple tips for a great submission
Nomination Benefits and Process
Why and how to nominate your project
FAQs About the Program
All basic questions answered
- Bentley software must be utilized in the creation of the project
- Previous Awards submissions will not be accepted, unless the project has changed significantly or is in a different phase of development or operation.
- Organizations can submit multiple projects, regardless of whether they are all in the same category or in different categories; however, they cannot submit the same project in multiple categories (i.e. each project can ONLY be submitted once into one category).
- Participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the independent jurors, which are final and binding, on all matters pertaining to the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure.
- Bentley reserves the right to disqualify projects that fail to meet these rules and requirements.
- Bentley assumes no responsibility for failure of any project to be received by the deadline due to incomplete or late entries.
- If a given project is not submitted under a suitable and compatible category, Bentley may place the project in an awards class or category that best fits the project’s goals and achievements.
- The final competition categories are subject to change, based on actual entries.
- You must accept the participation agreement terms for your project to be considered as a nominee.
- Participants warrant that they have received all necessary approvals and authorizations to accept the terms of the participation agreement with respect to the project entry.
The Infrastructure Yearbook celebrates the outstanding accomplishments of Bentley software users.
Going Digital in Infrastructure Webinar Series
Keep the conversation going with award-winners throughout the year.
Infrastructure Spotlight Series
Hear from change makers who are charting the course for more sustainable projects, making an impact on the communities where they live, and establishing best practices for going digital.
MOMENTUM, iTwin Platform User Showcase
Be part of changing the world where infrastructure can deliver enhanced economic, environmental, and social outcomes.
View On-Demand Content
Congratulations to the Founders’ Honorees
These infrastructure leaders and projects have made advancements in going digital, ES(D)G, iTwin, and advancing the infrastructure profession.