In addition to viewing 3D models, you can use Bentley View as a free CAD viewer with tools to search for objects, measure distances and areas accurately, and print drawings to scale with full fidelity, on every desktop, for free.
You can easily open DWG and open DXF designs with the same fidelity as the authoring software.
With millions of users, Bentley View is the industry's most powerful free viewer. You can view over 50 file formats, including CAD and raster images.
More than just a free DWG viewer, some of Bentley View’s recent enhancements include:
Newly Added Format Support:
Advanced Viewing Features:
- RealDWG 2014
- Point-cloud streaming
- Bentley civil terrain models
- JT format
- Rhino V5
- IFC Viewer
- Dynamically explore models with Clip Volume to slice through models
- Easily navigate using touch screen support in Windows 8
- Analyze models by changing their visual display based on object attributes (height, slope, aspect angle)
- View and navigate Bentley’s groundbreaking hypermodels and their embedded plans, sections, and elevations
- You can also use Bentley View as a MicroStation viewer, a free DXF viewer, and to open CAD files directly