Multimodal accessibility analysis for urban areas
Quickly understand your community’s accessibility to employment opportunities, daily errands, public services, and much more. Analyze data to calculate an accessibility score to identify any gaps in livability and inform community planners and leaders on how to address those gaps.
What is CUBE ACCESS?
CUBE Access is an intuitive planning software that empowers you to perform your own accessibility analysis whether it be for national, regional or local areas. CUBE Access functions as an ArcGIS add-on, allowing for easy implementation into an organization’s workflow. With all the data included in one package, you can hit the ground running with everything you need at your fingertips.
CUBE Access allows you to easily map Access Scores for your community and quantify the number of destinations that are accessible by any mode of travel within a specified travel time limit.
Perform Simple Scenario Planning
- Quickly test and compare proposed changes to your city’s transportation and land use
- Conduct your first analysis in less than an hour with all your roadway and public transport networks, census data, and points of interest delivered with the software
Calculate Multimodal Accessibility
- Calculate accessibility via walking, biking, using public transportation or automobiles
- Test multimodal parameters such as walking speed and cycle lanes
Visualize Project Impacts
- With Access Scores, compare and visualize transportation impacts across demographic groups and different neighborhoods
- Document economic growth drivers in a region as well as potential opportunities for transit-oriented development