Hear how leading-edge professionals in the infrastructure industry are adopting game-changing technologies from Bentley to make better design decisions with access to precise existing conditions and through the use of visualization of designs within environmental context.
Session 1: Advancing Reality Modeling with Bentley Solutions
The future of reality capture and visualization has arrived with powerful new technologies built specifically for professionals like you involved in the design, construction and operation of the world’s infrastructure. Learn how you can advance the world’s infrastructure with the ability to:
- Begin using a new real-time visualization medium that’s fast and easy enough for anyone to use, offering an unprecedented new way to tell a better story, helping you win more business and speed approvals.
- Efficiently process, manage, share, manipulate, and integrate point-cloud data into any engineering workflow with speed and precision to support better decision making throughout the design process.
Session 2: Leveraging Point-cloud Data in Engineering Workflows
Understand how point-cloud data can be efficiently processed, managed, shared, manipulated, and integrated into any engineering workflow with the speed and precision to support better decision making throughout the design process.
Learn how Bentley Descartes and Pointools software will help you:
- Optimize the processing and optimization of point cloud data.
- Perform data clean-up and improve the visual quality of your data.
- Create deliverables directly from your point clouds such as high quality animations or orthometric images.
Session 3: 3D Models from Photographs with ContextCapture
Discover how your project’s existing environment can be taken into consideration faster and more accurately. Learn how to speed reality capture by using simple digital photographs to automatically generate 3D models of any scale and precision.
- Develop precise reality meshes, affordably, with less investment of time and resources in specialized acquisition devices and associated training.
- Easily produce 3D models using photos taken with an ordinary camera, resulting in fine details, sharp edges, and geometric accuracy.
- Access and share these rich reality models of existing conditions for use in any CAD or GIS workflow.
Conclusion: Question & Answer Session