Interdisciplinary Information Modeling for Buildings
Leading firms use information modeling for building success — success in exceeding objectives for performance, cost, quality, sustainability, aesthetics, and more.
Seamlessly integrating disciplines and optimizing building performance through analysis and simulation results in better buildings and projects.
Bentley’s multidisciplinary information modeling for building teams provides the power to model anything, to seamlessly integrate disciplines, and to accelerate teaming on projects, all of which translates into building success.
Benefits of AECOsim Building Designer V8i
This single information modeling software application includes tools for architectural, structural, mechanical, and electrical systems design, construction documentation, and visualization of any type and scale of building. Its key advantages are:
- Interdisciplinary modeling environment to integrate design and documentation workflows, eliminate barriers between disciplines, and shorten learning curves
- Model anything with total freedom, regardless of geography or size of project team to create virtually any form of any size or complexity, leveraging the power of GenerativeComponents, limited only by your imagination
- Immersive interaction to create and interact with 3D models, 2D designs, as well as innovative hypermodeling to integrate and access all available project information
- Trusted deliverables production to generate precise drawings and documentation, information-rich 3D PDFs, and 3D plots
- Performance simulation to evaluate and explore designs through lifelike rendering and animation, generative design, and built-in clash detection
- Comprehensive breadth and depth to integrate engineering geometry and data, including point clouds, from an unmatched range of CAD and BIM software and engineering formats like IFC and DWG
- Integrated project-ready to empower extended building design and construction teams to collaborate efficiently by eliminating miscommunications and manual error-prone workflows
30-day FREE Trial of AECOsim Building Designer