Are you ready for ISO 15926?
PDS Users: Do You Have a "Smart Plan"?
- Are the costs of your PDS licenses increasing?
- Does it look like the promised support is being withdrawn sooner than expected?
- What are you going to do about your existing PDS data and models?
If you are concerned about any of these, it’s time to consider your options and follow Bentley’s recommended “Smart Plan” using Bentley’s OpenPlant offerings.
Bentley OpenPlant provides broad interoperability for reuse and choice, a comprehensive portfolio encompassing all infrastructure disciplines for all plant projects, and sustained return on existing equity in PDS, all while minimizing project and business risk.
Unchain yourself from the proprietary lock-in of decades past!
What Is the “Smart Plan”?
- Continue to leverage MicroStation and ProjectWise platforms that you know and trust.
- Natively access all PDS data for reference outside of PDS.
- Publish PDS models, piping catalogs, and specifications by way of ISO 15926 for other applications.
- Adopt OpenPlant applications to modify existing PDS projects or start new ones with no risk to your existing PDS projects.
- Lower costs of ownership.
- Improve productivity.
- Save significant administration time through review automation services.
- Make maintaining as-built 3D models cost-effective.
Bottom-line Business Sense
Make a smart decision about your path forward. Consider Bentley's recommended “Smart Plan” and smoothly transition to software that meets your needs today and will continue to meet them into the future.