About Generative Components
GenerativeComponents™ (GC) enables architects and engineers to pursue designs and achieve results that were virtually unthinkable before. Empowered by computational methods, designers can direct their creativity to deliver inspired sustainable buildings that are better performing and freer in form.
- Quickly explore a broad range of "what-if" scenarios for even the most complex buildings.
- Work hands-on by directly manipulating geometry while capturing relationships among building elements.
- Apply rules and concisely expressed algorithms to define complex building forms and systems through computational design.
- Get feedback on building materials, assemblies, systems performance, and environmental conditions through direct integration with Building Information Modeling (BIM), analysis, and simulation software.
- Ensure that design intent becomes reality by enabling designs to accurately and efficiently flow through to documentation and fabrication.
Download GenerativeComponents v08.11.08.296
The commercial release of GC for use on mission-critical projects.
Get the most out of GC by visiting the Get Started page.
GenerativeComponents is already enabling leading architects and engineers around the world to deliver inspired sustainable buildings. Among them are Arup, Foster + Partners, Grimshaw Architects, HOK, Kohn Pedersen Fox, Morphosis, and many more.
Want to know more?