The Only Software Created Specifically for the Analysis and Design of Buildings
The RAM Structural System is the only fully integrated engineering software with complete building analysis, design, and drafting for BOTH steel and concrete structures.
The RAM Structural System is a specialized engineering software tool for the complete analysis, design, and drafting of both steel and concrete buildings. It optimizes workflows through the creation of a single model by providing specialized design functions for buildings and by providing thorough documentation.
- RAM Structural System allows for the analysis and design of a building using a single model. The entire structure can be modeled, including decks, slabs, slab edges and openings, beams, columns, walls, braces, spread and continuous footings, and pile caps. This full structural model increases designer confidence and creates an efficient environment when dealing with changes.
- The RAM Structural System increases productivity by performing the tedious and time-consuming functions specific to the design of a building such as calculation of live load reductions and lateral load calculations for wind and seismic. In addition, designs are optimized for both concrete and steel.
- Your competitive advantage is realized with the thorough documentation. RAM Structural System automatically provides steel material takeoffs and detailed and summary reports of design calculations and drawings. And for BIM, RAM Structural System offers bidirectional integration with CADstudio and Bentley’s Structural Modeler, Structural Documentation Center, and Autodesk's Revit Structure.
Used by thousands of design firms, steel fabricators, and educators, from one-person firms to some of the largest E&C companies in the world, the RAM Structural System is helping to redefine how engineers work.
Visit our RAM Structural System case study page to read about these global projects.
Learn more about our wide array of structural offerings.
- Structural\civil engineers
- Structural\civil engineering firms
- Structural consultants
- Small to large size companies
UTI chose RAM Structural System for 3D modeling of industrial structures