View, Analyze, and Augment Project Information
Bentley Navigator V8i is the dynamic collaboration software used by infrastructure teams to interactively view, analyze, and augment project information. Bentley Navigator better leverages the interactive nature of information stored inside Bentley i-models for high-performance visualization. This in turn enables greater project insight to help teams avoid costly on-site errors.
In addition, teams can simulate project scenarios virtually to resolve clashes and optimize project schedules. They can contribute to models by saving comments in the i-model, and they can product 2D and 3D PDFs for consumption by a wider audience.
With Bentley Navigator V8i, users can:
- Open i-models, native DGN and DWG files, and point cloud files with one software product
- Explore models naturally and intuitively in real time
- Manipulate view settings to interactively change data display on screen
- Find business intelligence behind the geometry with ease
- Measure distances, areas, volumes with complete engineering precision
- Simulate what-ifs, optimize schedules, dynamically resolve clashes
- Group and classify items by leveraging the intelligence behind the content
- Mark up i-models with simple geometry, register and preserve comments
- Produce rich 2D/3D PDFs, create photorealistic images and animations
Bentley Navigator Licensing
Bentley Navigator is licensed with a ProjectWise Passport.
Schedule Optimization is licensed with a “Bentley Schedule Simulation Visa” and Clash Resolution is licensed with a “Bentley Clash Resolution Visa.”