Bentley Subsurface Utility Engineering for Civil Engineering
Bentley’s Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) is built on OpenRoads technology and delivers innovation into Bentley’s civil product offering by providing a framework of tools for building intelligent 3D feature-based models of the buried construction zone. SUE helps the risk of building in a utility congested underground environment.
The software automatically creates 3D models from survey information, CAD artifacts, GIS, Excel spreadsheets, Oracle databases or and other industry standard sources of information. In addition, SUE maintains a relationship between CAD and GIS utility source and targets civil features to ensure that data is always synced and up to date.
Product Data Sheet: Print | View
Bentley Subsurface Utility Engineering includes robust tools for:
- Extracting, transforming, sharing information and engineering content
- Creating 3D models automatically that are spatially correct
- Enabling collaboration between engineering organizations and agencies
- Helping mitigate risk when building in utility congested and underground environments
- Processors: Intel® Pentium®-based or AMD AthlonTM-based PC or workstation
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP Professional (SP3 or later)
- Memory: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended
- Disk space: 1.25 GB minimum free space
- Input devices: Mouse or digitizing tablet