Be Current’s new look and fresh approach engages readers through a more digitally enhanced format that converts the traditional print-oriented page design into vivid online text and imagery with more reader-friendly features. Each issue showcases Bentley users and their work sustaining the world's infrastructure―empowering commerce, industry, communications, government, communities, and more to serve and benefit people worldwide.
As an advocate for sustainability on behalf of the infrastructure professional community at large, Bentley believes that knowledge is the firm foundation necessary for making better-informed choices. The Be Current digital version provides the information you need to stay current―delivered directly to your desktop.
Included in this issue
Wimbledon Retains Advantage Through Refurbishment
Building information modeling takes center court in staging construction around championships.
Model-Based Prefabrication Revitalizes Maine Community
Innovative software closes knowledge gap for workers new to refinery construction.
- Parametric Model Accommodates Sustainability Criteria
- Fire Station Visualization Passes Intense Community Scrutiny
- Stormwater Improvements Connect Community
- Spain Harnesses the Sun for Sustainable Energy
- Hydroelectric Plants Power Brazil’s Economic Growth
- Bypass Extension Tests DTM and Machine-Control Technology
Read the current issue