Infrastructure Student Design Competition
The Bentley Student Design Competition promotes the exploration and application of Bentley software, in pursuit of skills needed to be "job ready" as a future infrastructure professional.
The resulting awards recognize innovative and technically advanced projects created by university, technical college, and high school students from around the globe. The awards are named in honor of the late Scott Lofgren, quintessential advocate for and leader of Bentley Systems' academic programs dedicated to Sustaining the Infrastructure Professions.
2014 Call for Submissions Now Open!
Deadline April 11, 2014
High School/Technical School Level
University/College/Community College Level
- Innovation in Architectural Design
- Innovation in Bridge/Road Design
- Innovation in Structural Engineering Design
- Innovation in Hydraulic Engineering Design
How to Enter:
- Read the rules and requirements.
- Review the submission tutorial.
The How-To Document provides full details on the submission process.
- Submission form access requires a new username and password that is not affiliated with your Bentley Account or Profile. It will only be used to access your 2014 Student Design Competition submission(s).
- You can save your submission at any time and return to it using your username and password.
- Edits can be made to your submission until April 11, 2014.
Winning students will receive:
- A 1,500 USD equivalent Scholarship (team based) to the High School/Technical School level winner
A 3,000 USD equivalent Scholarship (team based) for each University/College/Community College level winner
A medal commemorating the student's winning entry
Recognition and prize presentation at their school or at a Bentley event
Schools with student winners will receive:
A 1,000 USD donation to the Educator who mentored the winning student, to help support further educational efforts
A trophy commemorating the winning entry from your school's student(s)
Recognition and prize presentation at the school or at a Bentley event