The Be Inspired Awards competition begins with Call for Submissions open to all users of Bentley software. An independent jury of industry experts will review these projects and select finalists for each category.
- Finalists receive an expense-paid (travel and hotel) trip to the Year in Infrastructure Conference 2013 in London to present their projects before the jurors – for their consideration in the final tally – as well as the members of the media and other industry executives in attendance
- Winners will be announced during the highly anticipated Be Inspired Awards ceremony at the culmination of the conference
- View the Be Inspired Awards competition process from start to finish
How to Enter
- Read How to Create a Winning Submission for an overview of the rules and requirements, categories and criteria, what the judges are looking for, and other guidelines.
- Preview main entry form questions and conditional category questions to help you prepare and save content, images, and videos for your online submission.
- You are now ready to complete the online submission form by the deadline: July 26, 2013.
**In order to fill out a submission form, you will need to create a username and password. This username and password is not affiliated with your Bentley Account or Profile. It is only used to access your 2013 Be Inspired Awards submission(s).
**You are able to save your submission at any time and return to it using your username and password.
**Edits can be made to your submission until the deadline of July 26, 2013.