The Be Inspired Awards provides you with the opportunity to:
- Gain Global Recognition
Have your architecture or engineering infrastructure project profiled in Bentley's The Year in Infrastructure, a publication distributed globally to more than 150,000 key media, government, and industry influencers.
- Enhance Your Competitive Edge
Demonstrate to existing and potential clients the value you and your organization add to projects.
- Receive Media and Press Coverage
Interact with global media, along with members of the Bentley team who will help you market and promote your organization's project.
Benefits and Rewards
- An invitation to the Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference in London
- A certificate of participation
- Recognition in The Year in Infrastructure 2013 publication
- Free marketing and public relations communications to a global audience
In addition to above, all finalists receive:
- The opportunity to present their project at the Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference before the jurors, their peers, and key members of the press
- Recognition at the Be Inspired Awards ceremony
- The opportunity to present their project through the Bentley’s online video library
- A travel subsidy and hotel accommodations for the Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference
- A video recording of their presentation
- Recognition in Bentley’s Be Inspired Project Portfolios
In addition to above, all winners receive:
- A $1,000 charitable donation in their organization’s name
- A Be Inspired Awards trophy
- A Be Inspired Awards poster featuring the winning project
- A framed photo of the organization representative accepting the award