Bentley View is a free DGN viewer, DWG viewer, and i-model viewer. It's the best tool for projects that require a powerful viewing, measuring, and printing application for MicroStation, AutoCAD, or hybrid projects using i-models.
With an installed user base in the millions, Bentley View is one of the most widely used free CAD viewers in the world.
Bentley View uses the prestigious MicroStation graphics engine to display 2D drawings and 3D CAD models within a simple user-friendly interface.
Bentley View is free, enabling anyone to:
- Open any of the world's most commonly used CAD files, including DGN, DWG, and DXF
- View 2D and 3D models with full zoom, pan, and rotate functionality
- Measure the distance between two points or find the length of a line with just one click
- Print to scale on a local printer or network plotter or create a PDF file that retains all level or layer information
Bentley View is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Traditional Chinese, and Polish.
Some of the key features included in the latest version include:
- RealDWG 2014
- Supports point-cloud streaming
- LandXML and Bentley civil terrain models
- JT format
- Rhino V5
Advanced Viewing Features
- Dynamically explore models with Clip Volume to slice through models
- Easily navigate using touch screen support in Windows 8
- Analyze models by changing their visual display based on object attributes (i.e., height, slope, aspect angle)
- View and navigate Bentley's groundbreaking hypermodels and their embedded plans, sections, and elevations